Muddy Musings

It was: A diversion from the everyday life of home educating, keeping house and chasing children - my garden keeps me sane. At least, that's the theory... In here you'll find fundamentalist diatribes on the evils of F1 seed and philosophical ramblings about the rest of life. It's now: Kids, chickens, dog, house building and the odd rambling about airplanes.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005


Spring has sprung! An emerging broad bean seed! These things lurk in the soil, until you've just about given up on them, then, suddenly, a day or two of warmish weather and up they pop! These were planted way back at the beginning of Feb.

1 Comments:

At 9:36 pm, Blogger dottyspots said...

Lovely photos - I was just thinking today how wonderful it is now it's Spring :0) The crab apple is covered in fresh green sprouting leaves (I'm sorry to be leaving it). If you've still got the potatoes I'd be interested - I love Anya potatoes - and if you're going to grow potatoes, might as well be something a little different.

Our garden will be smaller in the new house, but being a non-driver I don't know about the practicalities of an allotment. Rik's been telling me I'll have to get used to not having organic veg. etc., although I've *plans* for the back bit of the garden (it's divided into two, but still a little small). Hoping to exchange on Tuesday now, to move up on Wednesday - fingers crossed, 'cos it keeps getting put back and if we don't get it done for the 30th then our buyer has to re-apply for his mortgage, so beginning to feel a bit panicked now!

Still, should be up by you on Wednesday if it all goes to plan. I'm coming up with the eldest and youngest on the train to pick the keys up from the estate agent (hubby is staying to organise the removal men and take the shed etc. to bits to bring up in a van). So going to have to muddle my way round the town centre to find the estate agents and then find the bus to get to Rossington. Should be *interesting*.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home