Muddy Musings

It was: A diversion from the everyday life of home educating, keeping house and chasing children - my garden keeps me sane. At least, that's the theory... In here you'll find fundamentalist diatribes on the evils of F1 seed and philosophical ramblings about the rest of life. It's now: Kids, chickens, dog, house building and the odd rambling about airplanes.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Lottie

Well, James didn't go back to work until Thursday, so I was able to take advantage of him being here, and I got to disappear up to the lottie for a couple of hours on Monday. I had a good grub around in the new lottie and found the most delicious soil under a light blanket of chickweed and red dead nettle. I know that last year old George had spuds and sweetcorn growing in the back half of my half plot, so I'll know not to put those in there this year. Will put a few pots in the front plot though. Can't waste all that lovely soil.

Need to sit down and rewrite my rotation. Have to update what I've got in the home plot, as well as the original lottie plot. Hmm, so that's three areas I need to name. Home plot, lottie 1 and lottie 2, I think.

Will sketch plans of plots and post them, as soon as I finish doing the five hundred other things I need to do. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home