Muddy Musings

It was: A diversion from the everyday life of home educating, keeping house and chasing children - my garden keeps me sane. At least, that's the theory... In here you'll find fundamentalist diatribes on the evils of F1 seed and philosophical ramblings about the rest of life. It's now: Kids, chickens, dog, house building and the odd rambling about airplanes.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005


And the bestest bed of all is my new Square Foot bed. :) Last year it held a mix of roots and nasturtiums and the like. This year, it's going to have all sorts planted in it. In fact, today I sowed some mesclun salad mix, two squares of spinach, onions and early carrots. I have no idea if it's too early, but what the hell... if they don't come up in a couple of weeks, I'll just plant some more seed. And if they do, I'll throw a bit of horti-fleece over the top and have a home grown salad for my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home