Muddy Musings

It was: A diversion from the everyday life of home educating, keeping house and chasing children - my garden keeps me sane. At least, that's the theory... In here you'll find fundamentalist diatribes on the evils of F1 seed and philosophical ramblings about the rest of life. It's now: Kids, chickens, dog, house building and the odd rambling about airplanes.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005


The centre bed - still with lettuces from last summer. Can't remember the variety, but I think I'll be planting a few more this year! Not sure whether this patch is going to be grassed over or turned into two Square Foot bed.

1 Comments:

At 8:24 pm, Blogger Kris said...

Eeeew - I will not be planting more of these lettuces again! We ate one tonight - well, tried to. They're so bitter... tasted like they had nail varnish sprinkled on them. Urgh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home